Monday, October 26, 2009

LOST-Day 7, Friday

Today, we went back to the Wailana diner for breakfast, this time enjoying waffles and bacon!

When we got back to the room, Lily was a little tired, so we decided naps were a great idea. Afterwards, we headed down to the pool. Again, Lily put on quite a show for those sitting near the edge of the pool.

That afternoon we decided to take another walk around Waikiki, although it was MUCH hotter than I thought it would be. On the way back to the hotel, I tried to take a short cut through the parking garage of a shopping center. I thought this way, we could at least walk in the shade. As I came out the other end of the parking garage, I apparently ended up on the second floor, with no elevator in site. Anxious to get back to the hotel, I decided to pick up the stroller and carry it, with Lily strapped inside, down a flight of stairs. I am pretty sure that is not the recommend approach.

That evening we had dinner at the Benehana on the hotel grounds. I think Lily really enjoyed the excitement of our chef....and the open flames. On thing she does not like-teryaki.

That evening there were fireworks on the beach. Lily wasn't too excited about these either but we had a good time on the balcony that night.

Here are some pics from friday.

No comments:

I am gonna get you, sucka!

One of Lily's trademark features has been her general fearlessness. She lives to jump off of things. I remember watching her run full ...