Friday, October 23, 2009

Lost-Day 6, Thursday

We started the morning with breakfast at the Wainlana coffee shop again. This time we tried the banana pancakes with a little cinnamon rasin toast, which she loved. She ate nearly a whole pancake by herself. I also learned that once you heat a banana, it keeps it's heat...for a long time.

In the morning, we headed out in search of wood stores. Lily felt this was a perfect time to sleep. I also threw in a trip to Best Buy to find an Elmo CD, as Lily has adamantly requested "ELMO!" everytime we got in the car.

Later, we went to an actual wood gallery that I wanted to visit. Lily, fresh from a long morning nap, was very interested in running around, touching everything. This was a bad situation. I tried to hold her and keep her entertained, but it wasn't working. She wasn't happy. I wasn't happy. I am sure the proprietor wasn't happy. We made a quick and loud exit.

We needed lunch, and after some chicken strips via a Jack in the Box, we made up, and headed back to the pool.

That evening we headed out to a the Pali lookout, which has great views of the north shore of the island. After that we went to dinner with a friend of Carrie's, and her man-friend. Lily, again, put on quite a show.

Here are some pics from that day.

No comments:

I am gonna get you, sucka!

One of Lily's trademark features has been her general fearlessness. She lives to jump off of things. I remember watching her run full ...