Tuesday, January 6, 2009

If your happy and you know it...

This video was taken shortly after Christmas, and I have dubbed it Clapping Redux. She has a much better coordination, and has learned that by opening both hands, you get a very satisfying thwack sound. I believe this is also the first documentation of her FABULOUS new hair style. Typically we use tiny little butterfly clips to pull her bangs out of her eyes. Due to the discovery and subsequent chewing on one of these clips by a fellow classmate, her teachers have asked that we not send her to school with the clippies, preferring the more stable rubber band. Ironically, Lily was never really bothered by the clips, nor did she really try to take them out and eat them. I like to keep it nature, so her little ponytail sticks 3 inches, straight up (like Cindy-Lou Hoo). Carrie likes to add a little water to it, so that it curls in to a very fashionable "palm tree" look.


1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Love the new hairdo! Is she getting any royalties from the elastic-makers? She is a hair model and all...

I am gonna get you, sucka!

One of Lily's trademark features has been her general fearlessness. She lives to jump off of things. I remember watching her run full ...