So, Lily and I decided we should get some work done today, and finally upload a few pics for everyone (see previous post). It was at this point, I realized that there was a niche market for 1-handed keyboards for use by internet obsessed parents so they can check their email while holding kid(s). Although uniquely challenging, we were quite efficient transferring all of her recent photos, setting up a web album, uploading and linking the images, and even editing, rendering, and uploading Lily's first short film The Nose Whistler. I appreciate her editing touch. We also discovered that Lily is a big Gnarls Barkley fan. Yay!
Today, Lily watched her first professional bicycling race with me, and not just any race, Paris-Roubaix, the Queen of the Spring Classics, as Phil Ligget says. Not only was it a great race, but Tom Boonen walked away with the sprint for the victory. I think I might have just created TomBoonenFanGirl#1!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am gonna get you, sucka!
One of Lily's trademark features has been her general fearlessness. She lives to jump off of things. I remember watching her run full ...
-
Lily didn't quite have a full grasp of what is going on around her this Christmas, but she did figure out that wrapped gifts were likely...
-
Lily really loves music, specifically, club music. The other day, iTunes played Lady Gaga's Bad Romance, and she dropped her baby, and ...
-
Lily spent New Year's Eve 2009 in true style a family wedding. She looked fabulous, and lucky for us, she did not feel the need to stay...
1 comment:
How funny!!! She does not appear to be a fan of the tiny jeans, as cute as they are.
Post a Comment