Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let's dance!


Lily really loves music, specifically, club music. The other day, iTunes played Lady Gaga's Bad Romance, and she dropped her baby, and ran full steam from the living room to the office. It's her jam. In addition to being a Lady Gagite, she likes a little Ke$ha, and she has just gotten into the Black Eyed Peas. She likes their new stuff. I think I have some trouble on my hands.

I also try to throw in some classics. Here is Lily dancing to a little Bob Dylan.


2 comments:

Lucinda said...

She is too much! Thanks for posting the video; it made my day.

Unknown said...

It makes me dizzy to listen to Dylan as well.....

I am gonna get you, sucka!

One of Lily's trademark features has been her general fearlessness. She lives to jump off of things. I remember watching her run full ...