Monday, July 20, 2009

This shirt is so last 2008

Lily is something of a fashionista. She has several personal shoppers and a closet full of clothes. Now, she has decided that she has her own opinion of what not to wear. Last week, I was getting her dressed for school and we then watched a little Sesame Street. I noticed she was tugging at her shirt a bit. She then looked at me, made the sign for "help"(and actually said the word "help", and then made the sign for "clothes". I asked her if she wanted her shirt off, and she proceed to pull her pajama shirt over her head.

I believe she had decided that she did not like her pink polo shirt with little cherries, and instead preferred to wear her yellow PJs with oranges (yes, her clothes are often fruit themed). I am counting this as our first discussion about what she can and can't wear out of the house. I think I am in for a long road ahead.

Here are some new pics, and some more here.

No comments:

I am gonna get you, sucka!

One of Lily's trademark features has been her general fearlessness. She lives to jump off of things. I remember watching her run full ...