Monday, June 29, 2009

We Have Ways of Making You Talk

Nothing really exciting to report, other than Lily is picking up new words and new signs everyday, which is helpful.



She also has a bit of mean streak. Apparently, my daughter is a biter. She bites us, she bites her friends, she bites herself. The other night, she was mad that I wouldn't let her open the oven, so she bit it. Nice.



Further to that end, she also has a little Torquemada in her. I had cut my foot on a piece of glass, or splinter, or something. In order to expedite the healing process, I put a little neosporin and a bandaid on it. Now, in Lily's defense, it was a Finding Nemo themed bandaid that was very colorful. Made my injured toe look like candy. Very dissappointing candy.



The rest of the evening, Lily took pleasure in squeezing that toe. A lot. Both me and the toe are doing well.






Below is some video of us playing around the other night. I have also posted some good pics here.


2 comments:

centristdemocrat said...

Haven't visited your blog in awhile, but must say what a cutie!! Lily has grown so much since I last checked it out. Great work with keeping up the humorous posts, too. I hope I do as well :)

centristdemocrat said...

PS this is Lauren McSwain-Starrett :)

I am gonna get you, sucka!

One of Lily's trademark features has been her general fearlessness. She lives to jump off of things. I remember watching her run full ...