Lily and I have been listening to a lot of new music together; she definitely has her favorites. Lily's toy room is directly across from my toy room (read office). In the evenings when I am playing music through iTunes, Lily will drop everything, walk into the office, and cut a rug for a few minutes, then come back to whatever she was doing. I am not an expert, but I think we should take her to So You Think You Can Dance Auditions next year.
Here is some video of Lily in action:
The music in the background is Ray LaMontagne, "You are the Best Thing". We like it, and we agree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am gonna get you, sucka!
One of Lily's trademark features has been her general fearlessness. She lives to jump off of things. I remember watching her run full ...
-
Lily didn't quite have a full grasp of what is going on around her this Christmas, but she did figure out that wrapped gifts were likely...
-
Lily really loves music, specifically, club music. The other day, iTunes played Lady Gaga's Bad Romance, and she dropped her baby, and ...
-
Lily spent New Year's Eve 2009 in true style a family wedding. She looked fabulous, and lucky for us, she did not feel the need to stay...
No comments:
Post a Comment